Raven Lunatic...we're all mad here

A self-entitled Fabricologist running amok (sometimes with scissors) in New England.

Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm a once a year blogger....sad!


Well, my only excuse is we are still building our house (hopefully more on that later). I have complete tons of shawls, another baby blanket and a very cute tank for my granddaughter, modeled here by the little diva herself. Actually she was not striking the pose on purpose. She was super tired and twirling her hair. It was her one year birthday weekend and she was tuckered out. The top I made from a pattern on Knitty, which I can't remember the name of, but it was simple and cute. Her are a couple of the shawls I've finished. This is Triangle with Triangles. A beautiful pattern that I loved knitting and will make more of. Part of the fun was the yarn, It is an amazing beaded Merino/Silk Yarn in green with yellow beads from Angora Cottage.






Well, that's it for tonight, more later...I promise!

Debbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home